How to get there
If you need help accessing the venue, please let us know.
Taxi tariffs from the two airports closest to the centre of Paris, Charles de Gaulle (GDG) and Orly, are capped as follows:
• 55 € between Paris – Charles-de-Gaulle airport and Paris Rive Droite (North of Paris)
• 62 € between Paris – Charles-de-Gaulle airport and Rive Gauche (South of Paris)
• 41 € between Paris-Orly airport and Paris Rive Droite (North of Paris)
• 35 € between Paris-Orly airport and Paris Rive Gauche (South of Paris)
> Current exchange rates can be found here.
Paris has 7 major railway stations, each serving different destinations:
• Gare de l’Est: Trains go to eastern France and Germany plus the eastern suburbs of Paris
• Gare d’Austerlitz: Trains go to central France, Toulouse and the Pyrenees. Elipsos also runs trains to Barcelona
• Gare de Bercy: Trains to Italy and Burgundy
• Gare de Lyon: Trains to south-east France, Languedoc-Roussillon, Switzerland and Italy. Trains also run to the south-eastern suburbs of Paris
• Gare Montparnasse: Trains to western and south-western France and Madrid. Trains also run to the western suburbs of Paris
• Gare Saint-Lazare: Trains to Normandy and to the west and south-western suburbs of Paris
All railway stations are well connected to public transport. Citymapper or Google Maps are useful resources to navigate around Paris.